How is the magic of Daily Spoon created? 

We want to be informative and transparent about our production and sourcing, so here is the journey of our blends from nature to your home. 

The journey of our blends:


Sourcing

Our freeze dried ingredients like berries and veggies are sourced and produced by local farmers in Lithuania (we are based here as well). 

More exotic, dried ingredients like spirulina, maca, etc., are sourced from reliable wholesalers in Germany and the United Kingdom. We do this because they have years and years of expertise getting the best quality ingredients from producers around the world and have high quality sourcing standards.


Quality control

We accept superfoods that are tested for microbiology and heavy metals. If ingredients are organic they are screened for pesticides as well. 


Production

Superfoods are mixed together at our production warehouse located in Lithuania. We do it here since we want to be close to the production process in order to ensure high quality of the end product. 


Packing with love

Our products are packaged for shipping (no plastic there, yay) and sent to you with love!


Easy to use
Easy
to use
Created by nutritionist
Created by nutritionist
Only natural ingredients
Only natural ingredients
100% vegan
100%
vegan
No added sugar
No added sugar
No artificial additives
No artificial additives
Gluten & Dairy Free
Gluten & Dairy Free

Pictures from
production/ farmers

  • We are 70% organic 70% 70%

Even though we do not have an EU organic label yet, 70% of our ingredients are in fact organic. We are working on the remaining 30% but it takes time for local farmers and our production to get certified. Since we started out with these local businesses we want to be loyal to them and go together through this journey of getting organic certification. We plan to be organic certified by 2023. 

Ingredients & origin

Hemp protein

Lithuania

Spinach powder

Lithuania

Blueberry powder

Lithuania

Ceylon cinnamon

Sri Lanka

Chia seeds

Bolivia

Flax seed

Lithuania

Turmeric

India

Spirulina

Germany

Ginger

India

Banana powder

Ecuador

Maca

Peru

Jerusalem artichoke

Lithuania

Pumpkin

Lithuania

Lingonberries

Lithuania

Cacao

Ghana

Reishi

China

Pepper

India

Acerola

Peru

Blackcurrant

Lithuania

Yeast flakes

Estonia

Pea protein

Germany

Ashwagandha

India

Sustainability

We take minimizing our carbon footprint very seriously and try to find the best solution while protecting our product. 

  • Our shipping material is made out of carton and paper, no plastic. We try to keep it as minimal as we can. 
  • We do not use plastic labels on product packages and use graphic print instead. 
  • Our product package is made out of paper and aluminum. Sadly, it is not recyclable. This is because superfood powders (especially freeze dried fruits and veggies) tend to oxidize when exposed to sunlight and air. Eco packaging does not protect the product as well as packaging with aluminum does. At this point, our priority is to keep the product the highest quality and we keep on looking for packaging solutions that would be recyclable. This is our 2022 goal.
Cart
Your cart is currently empty.